Thursday, April 29, 2010
April 12, 14, 16
This week was spent mainly compiling data for Terry's clients' portfolio reports. It was a very rigorous task that forced me to learn more about stocks and investment strategies. It required going through the clients' files, looking for the exact numbers that I needed, and making an excel spread sheet of the data. This task was important because not only did it cut Terry's work in half, it also gave me a lot of responsibility because the numbers I found will affect the clients' yield of return. The task gave me responsibility and a sense of trust. I was busy working on the client portfolio reports all day Monday and Wednesday so that they would be ready for Terry to start using the beginning of the next week. On Friday I helped Rebecca file paperwork and catch up on the usual daily intern tasks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment