Monday, February 22, 2010

February 15, 17, 19

This week was primarily made up of working on the company's new website, and of course, filing. On the 15th I worked hard to organize the layout of one of the pages on the new website, which we hope to launch soon. On the 17th I made sure that all the information was on the website that we wanted to be on there, and did some last changes. I have been working in Intuit SiteBuilder, and I've learned a lot about designing websites. We had issues when it came to the layout of the website working on all web browsers. Google Chrome was not reading the graphics correctly, so I spent a half an hour on the phone trying to figure out how to fix the problem. The 19th was primarily composed of alphabetizing and filing a huge stack of clients' paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment